Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff!
Mei can be seen to be happy at one minute and angry the next if you say a wrong comment. Sometimes unpredictable as she is, she can be quite predictable. She loooves Yaoi so much and is usually seen doing stuff to males with her sister, Nobara. But this yaoi fan-girl means well, and wants everyone to get along on her site and wants it to be one of the best. Be careful around her and Nobara, they're usually the one to leave you shocked- or scarred. but they mean well... Maybe. And, usually you can see them bickering over pandas, cause Mei looves them while Nobara despises them.
~~
Nobara, random, often hyper, friendly to most and as unpredictable and lethal as one of the volcanos on her freezing lil island. She's a yaoi fangirl which strives to make everybody around her become victim to her man on man hobby. Be careful never to turn your back on her, or you will find a sharpened toothpick between your shoulder blades. Her cheerfulness and hyperness often spike when around her beloved sister, Mei the head admin, and they do enjoy wrecking havoc. Mention dolphins or pandas around Nobara, and you will get killed. No questions asked. Nobara enjoys torturing lifeanddeath whenever she can.
~~
I don't know what to say in this tiny little box. What do you want from me people!? WORDS?! With a yawn and probable shrug of indifference we arrive at the final Admin. lifeanddeath, an insomniac that constantly has to fend off random attacks from his two fellow admins who are certain he should star in their latest yaoi fanfic. Also known as LAD, Life, Lifey, Bitch, and Man Servant depending on who you ask. His often relaxed and often silent manner, might just leave you wondering if he fell asleep mid conversation, at least until he randomly joins the conversation, but it is likely he may disappear quickly afterwards. You could wonder what he might be doing in that silence, perhaps working on one of his ridiculously long apps, modding, or in the rare case sleeping. Whatever he is doing, you should be careful not to mention knifes....any sharp objects.
Latest topics
» Sleepover at Keira's! PRIVATE so nobody gets their eyes burned. Unless you feel like reading.
A day with commander EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 am by Val

» The beginning of the end
A day with commander EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 am by Shizumaru Hirameki

» 2nd Division Vice-Captain visits Division 1!
A day with commander EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Some fun under the sun (Nobara, Mei and Keira only.)
A day with commander EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm by squirrel101

» Burning The Midnight Oil
A day with commander EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Other sites
A day with commander EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 pm by Nicholas

» Fluo Pluvia
A day with commander EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm by Nobara Funesto

» A day with commander
A day with commander EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm by squirrel101

» All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?
A day with commander EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm by Maiden Astraea

Word Count !

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

A day with commander

2 posters

Go down

A day with commander Empty A day with commander

Post by squirrel101 Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Keira finished the text she sent to Mei. She giggled slightly. Sure, it was kind of stupid and she was more than likely to be yelled at but she was hoping to spend some one-on-one time with her commander. Keira shrugged her shoulders and re-read the text. "Commander, I need help. This one won't leave me alone. You're the only one that can help. Hurry before he gets me alone! I'm on the street by the bookstore." Keira hoped that Mei would assume that she was under attack from a hollow. She wasn't very specific so she wasn't actually lying.

She smiled at the guy who was talking to her. The one that wasn't leaving her alone. He was pretty decent looking. Though he had a twangy voice and smelled of cigarettes. One thing Keira could not stand was a smoker. After all wh would want to kiss someone with bad breath and rotting yellow teeth?

He asked for her number and she gave him a fake one. She then walked off down the street towards the bookstore with a mischievous smile on her face. The street wasn't very crowded. The guy she had been talking to earlier had headed home with a wicked grin on his face. Apparently he thought he was getting lucky. Keira had more important things to do. Like drive her commanding officer crazy.

It was a very hot summer afternoon. There were some light beads of sweat beginning at her temples and were preparing to steak down her face. "Damn, I hope the bookstore has air conditioning. Today is hot as hell," she murmured to herself. She wiped her brow and shook her head which made blond strands of hair stick to her face. She growled under her breath.

It was around three ish, the hottest time of the day. Keira was wearing a white tank top that showed her cleavage well. She wore black flip-flops and forest green capris with many pockets. It was too hot to really worry about dressing too nice. On hot days like today, beating the heat was more important than most things. Keira vaguely wondered if she could scrounge up a few friends with her commander and hit the pool. The chances were miniscule.

Keira used her hand to pull her blond hair out of her face for the fifth time that day. She then waited for her commanding officer to come "rescue" her. "I wonder if she'll use shunpo to get here? I hope so, it's too hot," Keira moaned selfishly. The part between her big toe and index toe was hurting from her flip-flops. Keira sighed and took her right shoe off. As she stood on the corner she fanned her face with the sandal. She achieved a few strange looks but most were inside to try beating the heat.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

A day with commander Empty Re: A day with commander

Post by Mei Suzuki Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Mei was silently in her room, doing some work. Some were files that she needed to send to the Captain of Sector two, others were from the school she was in. This school reminded her a lot of Shinigami Academy, except these humans seemed much weaker than the usual, weak Shinigamis they always have. She chuckled at the thought while writing some stuff into the paper, before feeling the table vibrating. Her silver eyes searched the table, trying to find her phone, and she saw it. A scarlet red, it was moving; probably because of the vibration. Placing the pen on the table, she reached out for her phone and opened it. It was a text.

'A text from Keira?' Keira was her third seat, and usually never called for her unless it was for emergency or she was in trouble. The red haired female frowned upon this thought. "Oi." Was the word that spilled from her lips. It seemed she was in trouble, she got up and changed to a black tanktop and blue jeans with black boots, which wa sher Gigai. Withouth her Gigai, she was dressed in her Captain-Commander outfit, as usual.

Quickly, she exited through the door of her house, closed it and went on her way, Mei kept a steady pace, not going fast but not going slow either. It seemed like an urgent pace. A frown was upon her soft face once more as she thought on why Keira had texted her. Really, it had to be emergencies, was this one? Unless she found a hollow, that woman was going to be in trouble when Mei got to her. The woman was a lot on her plate.

Turning a swift left, she was near the bookstore. She made sure she learned this place right after they had no choice but to live here. In order to take back Seireitei, they had to be close to the ruling Hollow sectors to find a way to take back the Soul Society. And they've been doing that little by little. But right now, everything seemed peaceful, there wasn't too many people out and about, which meant it was a weekend. She squinted her silver eyes, hissing slightly at the Sun's rays. Mei really prefered Soul Society than the Human World, but this would have to do at the moment.

Her hair was tied up into a high ponytail, leaving a few strands of hair to frame her frowning face as she neared the bookstore. Her eyes fell unto her third seat. "Keira." Mei acknowledge her presence and then looked around, her eyes filled with curiosity. "What was so urger for you to text me?" Then, she added with an annoyed voice. "It better not be a prank. I'm too busy."

OOC: Kinda bad...
Mei Suzuki
Mei Suzuki
Admin
Admin

https://bleach-kof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Keira turned towards her commander when she heard her name. She felt her stomach churn slightly as she noticed not only did Mei look good but with her hair up to avoid overheating she looked even better than usual. She gained a new jealousy pang from this information that her head was cruelly spoon feeding her.

She then felt a chill go up her spine at Mei's next words. "Ah he left. But I needed your help. The guy was coming on too strong. I thought since you are basically sex on legs to men he would go into heat and you'd be my savior," Keira explained with an apologetic smile. Though of course, the woman wasn't the least bit sorry.

Keira's goal today was to pull that stick out of Mei's ass. It was"Operation, pull stick out of commanders ass". She'd been pondering the idea for a long time. She was just too cowardly to even attempt. After all Keira had something to hide from the older shinigami.

Back in the days of the Seretei, Keira looked up to the older girl. Both Mei and Nobara were very talented shinigami. They were both favored by many captains and many other shinigami respected and admired the two. Keira was still an academy student at the time while Mei and her sister were already graduated.

Though soon Keira's admiration for the older girl turned to a sick and twisted jealousy. While it seemed Mei was talented, and loved by the seretei, Keira was left in the dust as she was only average by the academy standards. Not only that but it was a kick in the face that Mei had a loving sister that was always there for her. While Keira was alone.

Keira spent her days training and drinking. Work and play went hand in hand with the young woman. Until the war started. Keira had finally graduated and was working her way up the ranks. Her jealousy for Mei had hit it's peak. Mei had everything and Keira had nothing. At least that's what it seemed. Mei more than likely didn't even know the other girl existed.

When Nobara was killed Mei changed. Keira's first thought when she heard the news was, "Serves her right". At the cruel thought Keira vomited on the spot. How she could even THINK that was beyond her. She had let her emotions get the better of her. Since then she had avoided Mei other than for her duties and her usual scoldings.

Now Keira realized that avoiding the woman wasn't the best idea. It was time to grow up. She wanted to get to know the woman for hundreds of years. Now was the time. Maybe she could loosen Mei up? She really hoped so.

"Commander, since you are here. Why don't we go kill some hollows? Or go relax somewhere. You work too much."
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Suzuki Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Her silver eyes stared at Keira, and then, an eye twitch. 'Sex on legs....?' Oh, how she wanted to kill her right at that moment. Mei hated comments like that, she had no time to be with subordinates if they were planning to do a stupid prank, or just call them for no reason. it really pissed her off, but she hid it well. "These human males only think of one thing. Hard to believe he didn't try to put up a fight. Such imbeciles." Then, her face changed into a smirk. These human males always annoyed her, and she always found it funny to just mess with them. But today, she had other plans, and spending the day annoying humans was not on it.

Keira's apologetic smile didn't help her mood. Her expression changed and she glared at her. "Right now, I don't care if you're sorry or not." That was her answer to her apologetic smile. Seriously, this woman didn't have anything to do besides bug her? She already had enough on her plate, and finsihing some files that she was going to send the idiot of the Sector two, Mizaki, send to his idiot Captain, Takeshi. Both were idiots sometimes, and Mei couldn't handle Mizaki's usual flirtings that made her want to send Rutilus out and burn him into the fiery pits of hell. But, alas, she was blessed with a giant tolerancy to her Squad, and to anyone ever since her sister's death.

'Nobara..' Mei thought, saddened while even thinking of her sister's name. But, she shook that sadness away and focused on Keira at the moment... who was seriously going to be demoted soon. "Keira, as you know there are no hollows attacking, therefore I see no reason to go and attack at the moment. We're regaining our strength. Do you want them to kills us while we are down? Takeshi is still regaining power in his Sector. Let's work on ours. And we did. There's nothing attacking at the moment, Keira." She sounded like a mother scolding her child. It was the truth, after all.

It was odd seeing Keira. No, she didn't mean anything by it. It's just Mei rarely saw the blond girl, and when she did it was because she was pranking someone. And Mei did not approve of her Squad pranking anybody, it didn't look good. Being the Captain-Commander put a lot of pressure into her in making the best Squad. She was considered young to some of the older members of the Seireitei and thought she wasn't worthy of ruling over the Gotei 13. But, she is proving them wrong, all of them that she can run it.

Turning her eyes over the young subordinate, she said in a cold tone and clearly annoyed, "If there is no problem here, I will take my leave." She turned around swiftly, her hair moving and then settling down and started to walk away.

Mei Suzuki
Mei Suzuki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Keira lightly giggled at how Mei viewed men. It was pretty funny after all. She wondered if the older woman even HAD sexual urges. She couldn't imagine Mei as the bottom. But wouldn't it be funny? Keira smirked again at the thought of Mei being dominated.

Keira got yet another scolding. It did sadden her slightly. She wasn't that bad. She was sure Val got into trouble way more than her. She wasn't being a nuisance. Keira shrugged her shoulders. "I meant, that you and I could go find a hollow somewhere. Just the two of us. Even if it's just a weakling wouldn't you want to take your frustrations out on it?"

"C-commander wait!" Keira grabbed her right hand lightly. "I-I need to show you something. And I have to make my report about a shinigami living in my household. Would you like to get coffee at the bookstore?" Keira asked almost urgently though she started to calm down more as she finished up talking.

Her blond hair fell into her face at her mad grab for Mei. Keira then briefly wondered why the woman wasn't sweating at all. It was a mystery. Maybe she had air conditioning in her Gigai? How come she got that and Keira didn't? It was almost unfair.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Suzuki Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 pm

With her hand being held by the young woman, she turned around and looked at her, almost glaring. Keira was really testing her patience today, wasn't she? "I said no, Keira. Now, be kind and let me go before I become forceful." By "forceful" she meant using Rutilus in order to get back to her home and finish what she had almost... well, finished. She could finish it some other time, but it seemed the best time to do it before Keira had basically destroyed her schedule. But, Mei couldn't be angry at her forever, right?

Now, she was talking. Mei's eyebrow rose slowly, she stared at the female, then crossed her arms under her chest, waiting for her to speak once more. "I would like that report soon, Keira. I need them." And she needed to finish her damn files, too. Those damn hollows and finding about Mizaki and the human called Ametsuchi put her back a great amount of time.

"... Very well, Keira. Take me to the bookstore. We will talk more in there." Mentally, the Captain-Commander sighed in annoyance. Sometimes she was too nice even if she was too cold for her own good. Contradictory much? "You're sweating a lot." She commented, brushing her hand to Keira's cheek, then took it away. "I'm used to the heat, but even this is somewhat tolerable. Rutilus can make this heat look like 50 degrees easily", Oh how she loved to talk about her zanpakutou. Mei was proud of him; having him as a partner and a friend whenever she could talk to. Hard to believe he was quiet while she was out and was with Keira. Usually, he would be up and talking to her mentally. How odd.

Mei Suzuki
Mei Suzuki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Keira let go of Mei. She didn't do it too quickly though. She made it look as if she did it uncaringly. After all even Keira knew that a threat from Mei was not to be taken lightly. Even though she made it seem uncaring she still did not want her commanding officer to hurt her. Keira wasn't sure what Mei would do. Perhaps she wouldn't kill her though maiming or burning would do the trick to Keira.

Keira winced preparing for more scolding from the older woman. When she heard what the woman said she did a double take. Did Mei just agree to something? Keira thought that it would take much begging, pleading, and whining to get the woman to just go with her whims. This might be easier than she thought.

Keira nodded. She then began walking towards the bookstore that was slightly down the street. Keira wiped the sweat off her brow. She tried to make it look slightly more appealing than it was but wiping sweat off your forehead just wasn't attractive at all.

Keira blinked at the touch. Wow, she didn't know Mei touched people. Mei made it seem as if everything was bad or at least her cold attitude made it seem that way. Then again, the only interaction they actually had was when there was business or when Mei was scolding Keira.

Once in a while Keira would notice things like this. And this was DEFINITELY something to note. The new Mei had another side hidden inside her. Or maybe it was the old Mei from the time Nobara was alive, slightly resurfacing? Keira had a feeling that even though Mei's sun disappeared she couldn't change that she was a sweet girl on the inside.

Keira's eyes widened slightly more. Mei's eyes lightened slightly as she spoke about her zanpakuto. Did that mean that Keira should talk about it? Maybe they could have a decent conversation. Maybe Keira could make up for lost time? Perhaps this was the key? Talk about the things Mei continues to love?

"That's so cool! Captain, can you tell me more about your zanpakuto? Maybe you telling me about yours can help me unlock Tatsuhime's hidden potential?" Keira asked the older woman with genuine interest. Not only was she trying to open up with Mei but she also really did want to hear about another fire zanpakuto. She really did think she could learn a lot from Mei.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum