Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff!
Mei can be seen to be happy at one minute and angry the next if you say a wrong comment. Sometimes unpredictable as she is, she can be quite predictable. She loooves Yaoi so much and is usually seen doing stuff to males with her sister, Nobara. But this yaoi fan-girl means well, and wants everyone to get along on her site and wants it to be one of the best. Be careful around her and Nobara, they're usually the one to leave you shocked- or scarred. but they mean well... Maybe. And, usually you can see them bickering over pandas, cause Mei looves them while Nobara despises them.
~~
Nobara, random, often hyper, friendly to most and as unpredictable and lethal as one of the volcanos on her freezing lil island. She's a yaoi fangirl which strives to make everybody around her become victim to her man on man hobby. Be careful never to turn your back on her, or you will find a sharpened toothpick between your shoulder blades. Her cheerfulness and hyperness often spike when around her beloved sister, Mei the head admin, and they do enjoy wrecking havoc. Mention dolphins or pandas around Nobara, and you will get killed. No questions asked. Nobara enjoys torturing lifeanddeath whenever she can.
~~
I don't know what to say in this tiny little box. What do you want from me people!? WORDS?! With a yawn and probable shrug of indifference we arrive at the final Admin. lifeanddeath, an insomniac that constantly has to fend off random attacks from his two fellow admins who are certain he should star in their latest yaoi fanfic. Also known as LAD, Life, Lifey, Bitch, and Man Servant depending on who you ask. His often relaxed and often silent manner, might just leave you wondering if he fell asleep mid conversation, at least until he randomly joins the conversation, but it is likely he may disappear quickly afterwards. You could wonder what he might be doing in that silence, perhaps working on one of his ridiculously long apps, modding, or in the rare case sleeping. Whatever he is doing, you should be careful not to mention knifes....any sharp objects.
Latest topics
» Sleepover at Keira's! PRIVATE so nobody gets their eyes burned. Unless you feel like reading.
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 am by Val

» The beginning of the end
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 am by Shizumaru Hirameki

» 2nd Division Vice-Captain visits Division 1!
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Some fun under the sun (Nobara, Mei and Keira only.)
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm by squirrel101

» Burning The Midnight Oil
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Other sites
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 pm by Nicholas

» Fluo Pluvia
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm by Nobara Funesto

» A day with commander
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm by squirrel101

» All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?
All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm by Maiden Astraea

Word Count !

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?

+5
Nobara Funesto
Mizaki Retsu
Mazuki Aosora
Nicholas
squirrel101
9 posters

Go down

All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? Empty All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?

Post by squirrel101 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Sooooo~ Let's explain why we like our favorite character from the Bleach universe. I shall go first. Also you may comment on others' opinions too. XD

Basically just go ahead and put your favorite character and say what you like about him/her. Knowing people's reasoning is fun and sometimes it will open up your eyes to a character. Other times you don't think any different. Basically this is just for fun. You can also post any number of characters not just one. I myself have more than just one favorite. But when it comes to him, he wins hands down.

Favorite character: Kon

Why? The reason is simple. He's freaking hilarious and he's the perviest guy in the show/manga.

Though I'm not THAT shallow. I also like how he's got a fun loving personality though he can be sweet as well. He's kind and sensitive at times though the times are rare. At the first I doubt if many remember this but the he could understand that people didn't like being thrown away. That everyone has a purpose. It was sort of a deep message at the beginning of the manga if I remember correctly. Though I did jump back and forth between the manga and anime. Kon is basically a good guy in my opinion. Not to mention he's got the cute little stuffed animal body and at times he gets to be in Ichigo's sexy body. Yum~ (grins) You get the whole package with Kon.

Last edited by squirrel101 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? Empty Re: All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?

Post by Nicholas Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 am

Probably Kisuke Urahara (Mr. Hat-n-clogs). Same reason as Kakashi from Naruto, I guess - while he's a complete badass, he still has a sense of humor.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why? Empty Re: All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?

Post by squirrel101 Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:37 pm

My second favorite would have to be Gin. I liked that guy from the beginning. He was so cool! Well of course from the beginning you can tell right off that he's a strange guy. And that's why I liked him because he had a strange and unique personality in the manga/anime.

When it seemed he was the bad guy in the soul society arc I was like, "Hmm knew it" but I still liked him. He was just so unique. Of course I have a thing for foxes as well as the closed eye look. XD

Later when I found out he wasn't the mastermind anymore I was like, "Aizen? Really?" I had no idea it was him! I was kind of disappointed that Gin wasn't the mastermind. Also when it showed that Rangiku was special to him I liked him even more. Even as a bad guy he had a soft spot.

It was really cool and then recent events made me realize Gin was AWESOME! ^^ I'm satisfied by the recent events so I'm happy. He's a great character and probably my second favorite in bleach.

He's also a good fighter. His attacks are unique as well as his abilities. He's sneaky and he's a genius. I wish he would have been given a longer backstory though.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

It's a tie between Yumichika and Gin!

One- I like Yumichika not only because he is funny as hell but he has that total pretty boy "I'm better than you" attitude when you know you could kick his ass. XDD

Two- I like Gin because he is completely and totally AMAZING! He has a long piercing sword! (dirty pun :3) And he has snake eyes! The snake eyes are just a sign of total cool in my book. Also he is funny when he is not being "I KILL YOU" gin. He's a silly snake boy and that's why i like him :3
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:17 pm

His name...is...Kenpachi Zaraki

Most badass Gotei 13 captain around! He joined just because he could beat people up, he even defeated a captain, without Shikai or Bankai, he doesn't even have those yet he still wins! Badass level: 9001
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:37 pm

lol I'm liking you more and more Mazuki. XD Yumichika IS amazing because of that!

Patrick... how did I know you would pick him? XD But yes... Zaraki is the king of badassness!
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez ~

He's not only overly good looking, but he's also an epic badass. What's there not to love?
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 am

ooh grimmjow!!! He's awesome too!
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I don't think you coulda guessed I liked him xD since I ain't violent. I think people would've thought I liked the pervy captain or Kon xD
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Suzuki Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Ulquiorra.

Why?

.... He didn't deserve to die, Tite Kubo. >_> Besides the fact he was growing on me, I fell in love with his Resurrecciones. Bitch Tite Kubo ruined it. *sniff* You head nothing.
Mei Suzuki
Mei Suzuki
Admin
Admin

https://bleach-kof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm

LOL Mei!

I had JUST started to really start liking Ulqui-kun before he went bleh and died. T-T And then for a moment I was a HUGE UlquixHime supporter. I was always and IchixHime person but until I saw how Ulqui reacted to Orihime I was like, "0.0 Get together god dammit!" and then he DIED! It was really depressing. I went to bed sad.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 pm

No no :O that made perfect sense! He is the emperor of badassness of kings of badassnessess. His badass level beats Ichigo no matter what! Kenpachi = BADASSNESS
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 pm

LOL XD You speak my language big bro! Yayness! Badassnes + eyepatch + cute pink haired stalker + awesomeness + coolioness + um, awesomeness again = KENPACHI THE BADASS!!!
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Suzuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Gaia, and Squirrel, if you could please stop spamming the thread, that would be very much appreciated.
Mei Suzuki
Mei Suzuki
Admin
Admin

https://bleach-kof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizumaru Hirameki Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

The reason is quite simple i like calm,prideful and confident characters and those all lie in a character like Byakuya
Shizumaru Hirameki
Shizumaru Hirameki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Argon Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Ulquiorra schiffer

hes the calm type and i really was in the Ichixhime before Ulquiorra died or before he died, kinda sad that it ended as it did but i blame kubo...

Barragan Luisenbarn

Yes this Espada is just about second after Ulquiorra, hes more of an bad ass than Kenpachi at least in my book

oh and i guess third would be Gin cuz hes awesome too ^^
Guerrero Argon
Guerrero Argon

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Sorry Mei! No more spamming. I shall only comment and put my input in. ^^

Yay! Another Gin fan! So the score right now... Gin is number one! Second place is Ulqiuorra. Keep putting your favs here everyone. ^^ You can put more than one!
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:15 pm

I still point out Hat-n-Clogs would kick all of their asses.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Nope. Rangiku could. She has the power of the breast suffocation attack.

She hugs the other person and they suffocate in her breasts. She can KILL with that technique! She's also a favorite character of mine. ^^ I just HAD to put her up here. So far no female characters are up. T-T
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:12 pm

*Brings false votes for Grimmjow so he can win* No I kid ~ ^^

Just for future references, then please no more than 1 comment per person after each character comment, don't do double posting and don't use the thread for chatting. We have the chatbox for that. Maybe you wonder why we are strict on that, but it's simply because you should use the rp threads to make the post count get up. Otherwise threads like this will just get messy with 1 liners, and the posting count wont even matter anymore or give people any thrill to rise up when rp-ing.

Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiden Astraea Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Tia Harribel~

Tia is one of my biggest favorites by the simple reason that she is a relatively neutral person, while being with the antagonists (I do fall for these constantly). Her aspect of sacrifice is also very appealing to me and due to Aizen's little incident with her, Aizen has now gained the title as "Most Senseless Character in Bleach" in my book. The pata she has in her resurrecion is by far the coolest release form weapon, Gran Caida would be second.

Yoruichi Shihoin~

What can I say... Yoruichi is simply awesome. Being able to pwn the pirate 10th Espada without much effort is impressive. And damaging Aizen's Chrysalis-form that badly is no small thing either. I am really curious about her Zanpakuto. Not to forget that I am a fan of YoruHara...

Shunsui Kyoraku~

Captain Grab-Ass. He certainly knows how to make an entrance and how to treat ladies (lol). At first he was just "the funny guy" among the three older captains (including him, Ukitake and Unohana), but I started to like him better as time passed. And his Zanpakuto is also pretty nice, second only to Benihime on my list.
Maiden Astraea
Maiden Astraea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down