Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff!
Mei can be seen to be happy at one minute and angry the next if you say a wrong comment. Sometimes unpredictable as she is, she can be quite predictable. She loooves Yaoi so much and is usually seen doing stuff to males with her sister, Nobara. But this yaoi fan-girl means well, and wants everyone to get along on her site and wants it to be one of the best. Be careful around her and Nobara, they're usually the one to leave you shocked- or scarred. but they mean well... Maybe. And, usually you can see them bickering over pandas, cause Mei looves them while Nobara despises them.
~~
Nobara, random, often hyper, friendly to most and as unpredictable and lethal as one of the volcanos on her freezing lil island. She's a yaoi fangirl which strives to make everybody around her become victim to her man on man hobby. Be careful never to turn your back on her, or you will find a sharpened toothpick between your shoulder blades. Her cheerfulness and hyperness often spike when around her beloved sister, Mei the head admin, and they do enjoy wrecking havoc. Mention dolphins or pandas around Nobara, and you will get killed. No questions asked. Nobara enjoys torturing lifeanddeath whenever she can.
~~
I don't know what to say in this tiny little box. What do you want from me people!? WORDS?! With a yawn and probable shrug of indifference we arrive at the final Admin. lifeanddeath, an insomniac that constantly has to fend off random attacks from his two fellow admins who are certain he should star in their latest yaoi fanfic. Also known as LAD, Life, Lifey, Bitch, and Man Servant depending on who you ask. His often relaxed and often silent manner, might just leave you wondering if he fell asleep mid conversation, at least until he randomly joins the conversation, but it is likely he may disappear quickly afterwards. You could wonder what he might be doing in that silence, perhaps working on one of his ridiculously long apps, modding, or in the rare case sleeping. Whatever he is doing, you should be careful not to mention knifes....any sharp objects.
Latest topics
» Sleepover at Keira's! PRIVATE so nobody gets their eyes burned. Unless you feel like reading.
Patrol Duty EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 am by Val

» The beginning of the end
Patrol Duty EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 am by Shizumaru Hirameki

» 2nd Division Vice-Captain visits Division 1!
Patrol Duty EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Some fun under the sun (Nobara, Mei and Keira only.)
Patrol Duty EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm by squirrel101

» Burning The Midnight Oil
Patrol Duty EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Other sites
Patrol Duty EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 pm by Nicholas

» Fluo Pluvia
Patrol Duty EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm by Nobara Funesto

» A day with commander
Patrol Duty EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm by squirrel101

» All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?
Patrol Duty EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm by Maiden Astraea

Word Count !

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Patrol Duty

3 posters

Go down

Patrol Duty Empty Patrol Duty

Post by Mazuki Aosora Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:57 pm

The breeze was calm, as it normally was when Mazuki approached safe grounds of the city, and the time was mid-day with many of of the children and teenagers off in school with the adults out at work. Mazuki steps to the top of the Karakura High School building. Today is the first day of official duty. Mazuki takes out a note from his pocket with poorly written instructions on it. Mazuki takes the time and reads off the instructions. "Go to Sector One of Karakura and Partol the High School. Area should be mostly clean of hollows so no real work is needed. Have fun, Love Commander." Mazuki sighs and sits on the edge of the building. The high school seems to be occupied and if anything were to show up then it would be visible from this height. Mazuki takes a short moment to scan over the terrain of tall business buildings off in the distance to the same apartment complexes down the street to the trees and gardens that roam around the park and high school building.

"AHHHHHHH!" Mazuki shouted. "My first job and i have to babysit children! The only good thing out of this is I might get to learn this thing they call math but who the hell wants to learn MATH!" Mazuki leaps to his feet and stomps off in a quick pace around the top of the building. "I'm so tired of doing mediocre things. The commander makes me do things i don't want do and it's all because she flaunts her womanly features around like a bunnygirl and gets her way without arguing." Mazuki stops and looks around. ".....but that's what makes her awesome...." Mazuki's eyes shift as to see if the Commander is around in the general area.

Mazuki lays down after sometime of looking to see if he is being spied on. He takes a pebble from the top of the building and begins playing tic-tac-toe with himself using the rooftop as the game board. "Ever since the war between the Arrancars and the Shinigami, everyone's been either busy or lying low. It's sad that I didn't get to the position i'm at today because of my skill alone." Mazuki's head falls with his hair covering his face as to not show any emotion, even to himself. "If my senors didn't die in battle....I wouldn't be here." The gentle breeze that once blew with such grace now died slowly and painfully to a quiet and chilling silence.

Yaoi!
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Patrol Duty Empty Re: Patrol Duty

Post by Nicholas Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm

It's funny how much you can love something one moment only to hate it the next. Nicholas thought, walking up to the school, a small stack of papers tucked under his right arm. Using the distraction caused by the collapsing building, Nicholas had easily made it home last night without any further interruptions and despite his injuries, which while numerous were small. Resisting the urge to reach up and scratch the bandage that circumvented his head, Nicholas recounted again how lucky he had been to have escaped with only a small gash across his left temple along with the countless bruises all over his body, and he'd been damned lucky that the stagnant rainwater hadn't infected the countless pinpricks from the glass shards he had removed from his arms, which were now heavily bandaged from his hands up to his shoulders. Nontheless, he had opted to go to work the next day, and while they were stunned by his appearance his boss had sent him to the local high school anyways to get the list of books that the school's english class would be needing this semester. Turning and beginning to walk up towards the main entrance to the school, he was thankful that he worked where he did - at the very least he didn't need to constantly hide his presence. While he was fairly certain that the creatures and shinigami could sense him, the first group still had yet to come anywhere near this area, and the latter had yet to even take notice of him.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:20 am

Keira was running as fast as she could in her gigai. Her tan shoulder bag was waving in the wind about a foot behind her. The strap, seemingly gripped her left shoulder. "Ah, I'm so so so so late!" she yelled slapping her forehead with her right hand. She continued on for a few more feet while huffing. "Why does this gigai have to be so damn slow!" she growled in frustration.

Not only was she late for school but she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. She had been patrolling till the early hours of the morning with no sight of any hollows or arrancar. Sure she had felt some strong spiritual pressure earlier but she wasn't allowed to leave her post in sector one. It was in another district after all.

Once her patrols were done she had headed home close to four in the morning. She didn't think she would wake up if she only got two hours of sleep so she decided to stay awake and watch television till it was time to go to school. Unfortunately there wasn't any anime on at the time. She was stuck watching a documentary about mechanics. Quite obviously it wasn't something she was interested in. She fell asleep within minutes.

This is what led her to being late. After all she enjoyed her sleep and normally slept till the sun woke her through her curtains. Keira nervously pushed her hair back from her face. This was her third time being late. She doubted her sensei would let her get away with another warning. Why did she worry about school anyway? It's not like she had such a short life that she needed to go for her future. So why did she go? Most likely it was just boredom. What else was there to do besides fight and train? Sure she had hobbies but even those get boring after years and years.

High school could get boring too. Though Keira tried to find new things to do. People were interesting. Like snowflakes you could never find one that was the exact same. Sure there were alot of people that were very much alike. Especially in highschool where most try to blend in. Though once in a while you would find someone that was extra special or just fun in general. Keira didn't really have friends. She seemed to hang out with a different group every week. She also didn't like people getting too close. Sure she acted friendly towards everyone but there was still a wall. Though when she tended to find someone that had that same wall around themselves she couldn't help but want to get to know them better. Most only had walls to see who would climb over after all.

As she was running her mind wandered. Should she even go to school today though? School ended in a few hours anyway. What was the point in going to only two more classes? She closed her eyes for a moment in thought. She was about to turn around when she ran into something solid yet fleshy and soft.

"Aah!" she yelled as she fell over backwards, landing on her rear. The person she had run into was a boy. He had long dark hair and he was taller than she from what she could tell running into his back. Keira picked up her bag which thankfully hadn't opened and spilled the contents out. She stood up and said, "I'm sorry about that. I was running late and didn't see you there."
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Mazuki got on to his feet after sulking in what he thought was a nap, although it could have been. He wiped the slobber from his face and blinked his eyes to adjust to the light. Stretching, he reached for his phone in his pocket. The time showed that only a hour had gone by since he started. He threw his phone of the top of building and looked out over head. He heard some commotion from down below. There were two people in front of the school. Mazuki paused and looked at the two, seems they had clashed into one another. "Nothing special" with that thought in mind he walked away from one side to another.

As Mazuki was looking out over the top of the roof his senses began to flicker. "Wait..." he turned back the to direction of the commotion. "It's faint, but faint enough to lock in on." Mazuki closed his eyes and began to scan the area. He could sense multiple spiritually active souls. Mostly low level human with barely any spiritual energy at all, but the two in front of the school were slightly higher. Mazuki dashed back to the edge to looked out for them again. Sure enough still there. It's not likely they would level in 15 seconds. If so Mazuki would have to admit to being sloppy.

He looked at the two. "To be perfectly honest, it might not be anything worth looking into. However, if they are surpressing something much bigger then this, then that means they are bait for hallows. However, if they are not, then it still means they can be in for trouble. I'll wait, if anything happens I'll step in." Mazuki's nerves were shaking. If he had to confront a hollow it wouldn't be good. One hollow leads to more and if so, arrancars appear. If that happens he will have to run. "I'm over thinking this." Mazuki stepped back. His heart started pounding. "Why am I getting worried? Nothing will happen....nothing at all..."
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm

While he barely even budged from the impact he felt on his back, he immediately recognized the presence of a shinigami, but was confused to see what appeared to be a normal human when he turned around to see what he guessed was a senior at this school, obviously late given the time. Hearing her apologize, Nicholas replied.

"It's fine, but you should probably pay better attention to where you're going."

As he turned back towards the school and began walking, he caught a glimpse of black up on the rooftop, and upon closer inspection saw a shinigami, which confused him even more - the presence he had felt was within a few feet of him and from behind, not in the direction he'd been heading. Pausing once again, Nicholas felt outward while pretending to look at the sky, not caring as to whether or not the one on the roof noticed him. Sure enough, he felt the one up top, but was again puzzled to feel the presence of one where the girl was, especially given the fact that shinigami were supposedly as insubstantiate as the ghosts he occasionally saw. Figuring that it didn't matter and remembering why he was there to begin with, Nicholas began walking again and entered the school.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Keira looked at the boy quizzically for a moment. Even though her powers were dulled in her gigai she could still sense a strong presence of spiritual pressure from the guy she just bumped into. It seemed very strong though. He was probably one of those humans that could sense ghosts. It was interesting. Very interesting.

As he walked away from her she felt inclined to say something more. After all unlike most high school guys that she met this guy wasn't happily saying it was alright. No he gave her some advice. Though it did sound more like he just brushed her off rather than trying to act friendly like most did when she normally bumped into them clumsily.

Not wanting to let this guy go she quickly ran to catch up with him. "Hey wait! What's your name? Mine's Keira. Keira Kuroda," she said cheerily. She made sure she had everything in her bag by quickly looking behind her to see if she dropped something. When she turned back to the long haired guy she saw him looking at the roof of the school where she had felt a familiar spiritual pressure from earlier.

Though it was fine. She recognized it as a shinigami. Most likely it was someone from her division. Or even another shinigami from sector two. Though she didn't pay much attention to it. It was the norm after all. She didn't get a good look at the shinigami on the rooftop other than he had long hair as well. Though the sun was behind him so she couldn't see his face or coloring since he seemed to be in shadow.

Keira moved her hair out of her face with her hand. "What are you looking at?" she asked the guy while using the acting skills she had practiced over the years to seem mildly interested. Who cared about school right now? This guy had some spiritual pressure and he could see shinigami. Not to mention he was different personality wise. Also she supposed it was her duty to check out this guy. Well then, wasn't that her "get out of class free card?" To protect Karakura? To watch this guy who seemed to be leaking spiritual pressure like a busted gas tank? Yes, her duty as third seat demanded it. After all her captain and lieutenant were probably too busy to deal with it right now.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Mazuki continued to stare down at the two persons about to enter the school like a hawk watching pray. As he analyzed them he noticed the boy who had walked away from the spat between the two looked up. Mazuki's eye twitched. "Did he...." Mazuki wondered. "Did he...just...look at me?" Mazuki stopped and thought about it. "Ok, no ordinary human can see me! Mabye he isn't ordinary! Maybe he a hollow in disguise! Or a spy from the Soul Society! Or worse! Someone sent by the Commander to make sure I'm doing my job!" Mazuki's head began to hurt. "Ok! ok! If it's really nothing then I can go down there and nothing will happen." Mazuki's idea began to grow in his head. The more he thought the more it seemed to be a good idea.

As Mazuki leaned over the edge to jump, he noticed the girl had also looked up towards his direction. "OH CRAP!" He screamed. "Ok those two can seem me! Maybe it's just coincidence!" Mazuki began to get angry at the idea that normal people could see him after he was told they could not. "Ok I'm following those two. If they are respectable high school student's then they won't make a scene." With all said and done, Mazuki stepped on the edge of the building and jump off the side of the high school.

Mazuki landed five feet behind the suspicious girl whom he had though had seen him. The gust of wind he had made from his leap blew his hair back and his face was shown. His black uniform glittered in the light and his red hair reflected the sun's rays. He crept closer to the two but only by inches. His tip-toeing got shorter and shorter as he nervously inched closer and closer to the two unknowns before him.
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:05 pm

As he walked through the doorway Nicholas felt more than heard what was most likely the shinigami from the roof land several feet behind him. Closing his eyes and bringing his bandaged left arm and hand up to his face and pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance, Nicholas turned down the hallway and kept walking.

Today's not my day either, apparently. Not nearly as bad as the fiasco from yesterday, but still annoying. Either the girl following me is a shinigami - I don't know how, but maybe - or he's noticed me and taken an interest. Dammit, I didn't think I'd need to suppress my presence this close to home. Too late now, though. Nevermind, just ignore them and then get back to the library. I'm going to the faculty office, which means if the student keeps following me she'll get caught and be stuck here, and if it's her the shinigami is following that'll be it. If not, I'll deal with it when the time comes.

Lowering his hand back to his side, Nicholas readjusted the hold his right arm - just as heavily bandaged as the left - had on the papers he'd been instructed to deliver to the English teacher and turned to walk up the flight of stairs to the second floor, observing the reflection in the window ahead to see if he was still being followed.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Keira smirked as she watched the other shinigami. He noticed them as well. She could imagine what was going through his mind at the moment. Why were two seemingly ordinary humans staring at him?

She sensed his presence move when she directed her eyes somewhere else. More importantly to the the guy retreating. She still hadn't caught his name. Where was he going? Maybe seeing the shinigami spooked him? No, that wasn't it. He looked pretty calm while staring at the guy.

She would just have to find out. She quickly ran to catch up with the other guy. She felt the presence of the guy behind her as well. He was following rather well. If it wasn't for his spiritual pressure she wouldn't have noticed him following her.

When Keira caught up with the human she panted while walking next to him. She reajusted her bag and pulled her hair back with her hands so it was out of her face. "Hey, you didn't answer my question. I asked what your name was. It's polite to introduce yourself you know," she said acting both stern but leaving her voice sounding amused as well.

"I had to run up a whole flight of steps," she carried on. "Jeez, you walk fast. Your legs must be pretty long and strong then. Do you work them out?" Keira then looked at the bandages adorning his body. She didn't ask about them but instead smiled apologetically. "I really am sorry about earlier. I'll pay more attention from now on when I'm running."
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:45 pm

The boy waltzed off without hesitation and soon after the girl followed. Mazuki didn't notice a change in the too. However, they seemed to move pretty fast. Mazuki chased after the too in the building trying not to give off his presence too much. "Slow down brats!" Mazuki yelled without knowing. Well since the too didn't seem to notice him so if they can't visually see him then they probably can't hear him. "I can't stalk you if you keep running away!". Mazuki continued his chase. As he followed the girl who followed the boy she had ran into earlier he noticed the inside of the school building and how it differed from his days when he was living.

"They didn't seem to notice. If they had they would at least reacted." Mazuki began to think out loud during this little chase between cat mouse and some other beast that would probably follow a cat. "If they could sense me, then they would have to react. Who wouldn't? I mean, look at me! They soon be in fear of my pure amazingness!" Mazuki began to drift from his train of thought and wasn't sure what was happening at them moment. "Ok! There better be a good reason why these two see me and then not see me anymore!"

At an instant the girl stopped and Mazuki halted in his pace before he had run into the girl. The girl was panting and as it seemed she was out of breathe. "Wow, tired already?" Mazuki cocked an eyebrow while he stared at the two. The girl was a bit hasty and really concerned to the boys name. "What is with her?" Mazuki pondered at the idea and eventually came to a conclusion. "I GOT IT! She's desperate for attention and she is out to make this young man her new mate! Pathetic, but it is quite heart-touching if i do say so myself." Mazuki smiled confidently to his theory on this whole chase.
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Still too focused on losing the people following him to reply, Nicholas walked into the faculty lounge only to find it empty.

Damn.

Leaving the papers on the English teacher's desk with a note, Nicholas left the room, the girl and shinigami still following him, Nicholas's lower left eye lid twitching imperceptibly out of annoyance when he heard the shinigami's comment.

Screw it. I've had enough of these games, and at the very least this'll accomplish the same thing that running into a teacher would have.

Moving down the hallway again, both bandaged arms now free, Nicholas walked up to a door and entered the men's bathroom. Closing the door behind him and stopping a few feet inside and satisfied by the fact that it was empty and that the girl would not follow him there, Nicholas moved to the small window and checked to see if it would open, which it did.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Keira's eye twitched at the shinigami's comments. She ignored them though. She was more concentrated on the powerful human. That is until she heard his last comment. Nostrils flaring she turned around while flipping her blonde hair like an angry lions mane.

"I'm not desperate for affection you idiot! If I wanted affection I could find it in a heartbeat, you red haired moron! And you actually think we couldn't hear you?! I just chose to ignore you, you red haired monstrocity! I bet that isn't even your natural hair color!

I was doing my job by following him! Didn't you feel his spiritual pressure?! It's leaking out like water from a freaking water facet you dumbass! I bet you were just slacking off up on the roof and now you are the one who was jealous and wanted to get my attention so you stalked me!" Keira screamed at him.

She didn't care if the human had heard her. She did not like being insulted by some dumbass shinigami. She clenched her fists and her right hand itched to be holding her zanpakuto. She hadn't gotten this pissed in quite a while. How many years had it been?

Keira turned back to the guy she was following. Maybe she could just... she blinked as she realized he was gone. The bathroom door was still swinging slightly. She was screwed. She let him get away.

Keira turned back to the guy in front of her now with her eyebrows narrowed as far as they could go. She bit her lip in rage.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Mazuki and the girl were caught in place. The girl turned and began to rant on and on about how she was 'insulted'. The first couple insults from her mouth Mazuki let slide but then she had to mention the hair. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Girly you better slow down! First off if you could see me then you should have acknowledged me instead of being rude and ignoring a very handsome fellow like myself! And second off, NO ONE and I will repeat just for you, NO ONE insults my hair!" Mazuki's face got rude and a lobster and his nostals flared as much as the girl's. " If i wasn't concerned of embarrassing myself! I would prove my hair is a nature color, but that is of no importance to you!" Mazuki began to calm down however his eye was twitching from annoyance coming from the girl.

Mazuki turned his head to the swinging bathroom door. "I did notice the boy's spiritual pressure however I didn't think to much of it. There are some spiritual aware mediums in Karakura, but now that I think about it there were none reported in this area." Mazuki grabbed scratched his chin and began to think about the situation. If he had to he could hunt down the human instantly. Walls didn't matter and he is human, he would be more exhausted than Mazuki would ever be. If need he could start at any moment.

He moved his eyes back to the girl who was glared fiercely at him. His composure left and he had the urge to fight back. "Listen girly, you need to respect your elders! Sure you can see me but I'm far out of your ranks! As a shinigami, you should treat me with manners and curtsy. And if your looking at me because of my hair, I assure you, it's nature. Not everyone can have glossy hair like mine but if you wish to know more about it, then I suggest you clean up your act. Got it, girly?"
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Finally, a break. Looks like he was following her. Just in case, though........

Having already worked the window open and removed the screen, Nicholas had paused to glance at the door to see if he was still being followed only to hear and argument erupt in the hallway. Nicholas honestly didn't care what they were arguing about so long as he wasn't involved, and he planned to keep it that way. Turning back to the open window, Nicholas paused for a moment to hide his presence so that he'd be impossible to track through anything except conventional means before climbing out onto the second story ledge, careful not to move in front of any of the other windows as he crouched down and slowly lowered himself down to ground level, his fingers releasing his grip on the ledge as soon as he was within three feet of the ground. While he could have normally jumped the distance with no trouble, his legs were still sore from last night and he had no desire to risk a torn muscle. Patting down the front of his shirt for a moment, Nicholas left through the school gate's back entrance and blended in with the crowd.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Keira stood there glaring at him. She was a bit more calm now from her outburst earlier. But this was more of a scary calm than a actual calm. She was looking to bite this guy's head off.

This guy was too into himself. Sure he was handsome. No actually this guy was gorgeous but he didn't have to come right out and say it. Freaking jerk! "Fyi, if I would have talked to you I would have blown my cover idiot. You should have realized when we looked at you that we could see and hear you."

His next words shocked her a bit. It was tempting to see down there. Maybe she could convince him? No what the hell was she thinking? This guy may look hot but he was an ass. She wasn't that shallow and she didn't want to just get his pants off either.

Keira listened to him talk about the human that just got away. But his eyebrows narrowed again and he seemed angry again. His words pissed her off again to no end. Who was he calling girly?! And to clean up her act? Sure she may be a girl that ran on sex drive when it came to hot guys but she wasn't desperate for action or to see things!

Did he just say elder? Did he honestly think he outranked her?! She normally didn't like waving her position around but this guy pissed her off. "For your information I'm the third seat! I'm sure I outrank you by at least four seats you idiot! If I wanted to see your cock I would have ordered it! Yeah that's right! I can order you to do stuff because I outrank you little boy!" she screamed back.

squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Mazuki froze solid on the fact that she just explained perfectly why his plan to follow them was nothing short of a complete failure. He was about to comment on the her words but he had nothing more to say. Mazuki thought to himself, 'Well, she didn't have to rude about it. Could of just said something.' He pondered on the thought of staying on top of the roof, and neither idea sounds like a positive source of his time, so picking the lesser of two evils seemed to be the best plan. His eyebrows lowered with dissatisfaction as she continued on to blabber about nothing.

Her next words put Mazuki in a daze. His....what? She's a......what? He was stalking a superior this whole time? And that's what she meant by proof? "What the hell?!?!?" Mazuki jumped back. He put his hands over his crotch and turned his body away from his shyly as to hide his 'shame'. "Your.....the.....third....seat?" Mazuki shuttered to this fact. "But your so.....short..." Mazuki turned into a stuttering little child with no confidence whatsoever. "If you were a 3rd seat, why are you attending this school? And most of all..." Mazuki blushed and threw his pointer finger towards her and shouted. "WHAT IN THE HELL GAVE YOU THE IDEA I WANTED YOU TO SEE THAT!!!!!" Mazuki stomped "And just because your a higher up doesn't mean you can give me orders like that! I can get your terminated for that!"
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Keira smirked as he got a bit shy. So there were ways to make him not so overconfident. Stupid jerk needed to cool his head. Actually he looked kind of cute all shy and blushing like that. She could have some more fun if she felt like teasing. Her anger was pretty much gone. Until his next words...

"I'm female you dumbass! I'm supposed to be shorter than you! It's called feminine charms! Men like us when we're small enough to fit into their arms or light enough to sit on top of them!" she yelled.

"I'm attending school like everyone else that looks like a highschooler in our division, duh!" she replied.

She blinked at the next words and tilted her head. She smirked again. "But wasn't that what you wanted? Aww, are you shy? It's okay. I won't tell," she said teasing him. She ignored his next comment and just smirked. "Wait... I bet you're shy because you're a virgin aren't you? Aww, so cute!" Keira continued ignoring the bit abot how she couldn't order him to take his clothes off.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Mazuki turned away from the girl. He didn't feel like talking to his that much anymore. Hi body was turned because at this moment he felt the need to cry a bit. This was a superior! A higher up who was picking on him and usually such vulgar language! Mazuki never wanted to go see the commander so badly. It was at this moment, he needed a mommy. His lip quivered and he his himself behind his crimson hair.

He turned back after regaining some of his courage. Her words were nothing more than a demotivator. "Well yes....but your smaller than the commander. You are actually smaller than the average girl." As she continued on and on with her fantasies about jumping into arms and lovey dovey crap, Mazuki had affirmed that she was indeed.....desperate.

After she began asking more personal questions his face turned completely red. "WHAT!?!?!?" Mazuki screemed. "I didn't want anything like that!" Mazuki began to get louder and louder. "And I'm not shy or.....that word...ANYWAY, WHAT'S IT MATTER TO YOU! YOUR JUST A GIRL!" Mazuki began shouting and yelling random and completely unnecessary things. Then finally he stopped and looked around. His face turned normal and his eyes widened.

"Umm...." Mazuki began. "Before you start talking again." Mazuki held his finger up to silence her. "Let me remind you of two simple things." Mazuki paused a bit and closed his eyes in thought. [color]" First, there is the fact that while we were arguing....our target got away. Not just away, but I can't sense him anymore." Mazuki step back and bit letting some space between the two. "Also, may I remind you. I'm on patrol duty. That means I'm not in a gigai." Mazuki pointed at the girl and then around hallway. "You however, are. That means this whole highschool was listening to you....yell....at nothing."
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Keira felt kind of bad after seeing how embarassed and uncomfortable she had made Mazuki. She did go a bit far after all. She was about to apologize when he started yelling again. She frowned.

Mazuki held up his finger before she could say anything. Keira listened as he went serious though she was still pretty pissed. Keira felt a bit sheepish since the target ran away. Then she felt even worse and more embarrassed as he pointed out that most people in the school now thought she was talking to herself.

Keira pinched the bridge of her nose. "Okay, well now that everyone probably thinks that I'm crazy now the only thing left to do is to hunt down the target," she told him. "Look let's get something straight. I wasn't really going to order you to do that. I'm not the type to abuse my power. But when I get insulted I get pissed. Keep that in mind."

"Now then..." Keira sighed and shook her head. She hated apologizing. It felt like backing down though she really didn't want to feel guilty for embarrassing this guy. Quite honestly in a different situation she was sure that they would get along well.

Keira gritted her teeth while speaking next though she was sincere. "I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable and I apologize for insulting you. I believe we are both at fault." She looked down at her feet.

"Well then, since I'm already late for class I might as well patrol with you. If I go back to class I will have to explain why I was screaming at the air in the hallway. I can just skip today. School is halfway over anyway." She then began to play with her hair nervously. She did feel sorry and wanted to make it up. Hopefully by talking to him civilly.

"Well let me introduce myself the right way. I'm Keira Kuroda. And you are?" she asked.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Mazuki did pity the girl because now she was the talk of the school. However when the girl began to apologize he no longer had any bitter feelings. He then realized that it mainly his fault she began to pop off to him and insult him. He began to feel bad for pissing of an upper-class officer. He could tell that she did regret the fact that she was apologizing but she wasn't like most most people with people who have power. She could actually swallow her pride in front of someone lower than herself. "I'm sorry too. I sort of deserved what I got. I shouldn't have provoked you." Mazuki bow in honor to her and combed his hair back.

"My name is Mazuki. Mazuki Aosora. I'm in division one. Seat 10." Mazuki tryed his best not to show off this time and kept himself a little more refined and polite. "Ok, as far as things go now, screw school. I suggest we chance the guy as well but we need to decide the location. When he escape the current location, do you have any idea what direction he might have gone?" Mazuki remained calm and began to question the situation more like an adult. "Also, this may sound reckless, but I want to bring up the possibility of using having to use force. Nothing big just Bakudo and Low-level Hadou. This guy is very weak but I have an idea he will be a bit trickery and stronger than we think."

Mazuki placed his hand on his zanpaktou. He looked down and began considering the information. With Fuujinken, he hand radar the winds and see where any quick current changes could be. He knows when people run, that causes wind-resistance which would result in a disturbance. This is a good theory, however Mazuki never used this technique before and trying now may end in unsatisfactory results.
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel101 Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Keira blinked as Mazuki apologized as well. He even bowed for her. He must have felt just as sorry. Any bad feelings she had towards him were gone as well. She smiled slightly and bowed in return.

Keira nodded. "Well considering our clues... he wasn't a high schooler, he dropped some papers off, and he seems to have a stick up his ass... I'd say he's either got a job at the University or he goes to the University and was running errands. Or he worked for another school but he was too young to be a teacher and too good looking..."

Keira continued on with her 'facts' about the human. "So let's begin by walking towards the University," she then pulled out a pez dispencer. "Okay chappy. Do your job and don't make me look like anymore of a freak..." she then ate a candy and her soul reaper form came out of her body.

"Hoppity hop! I wanna go play, hop!" her body said bouncing towards the school. Keira sighed and slapped her forehead. She just shook her head and hoped she could erase the whole school's memories the next day.

"Let's get going Mazuki. We can get to know each other better on the way," she said with a friendly smile.
squirrel101
squirrel101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Mazuki nodded to her words and thought about the evidence. He was indeed too old to be a student yet too young to be a teacher. Mazuki decided to ignore the comment on his looks. That is a topic to be saved for later. "You do have a very valid point. Let's head to the university." Mazuki took his hand away from his zanpaktou. He sighed slightly. He hoped that this young woman wasn't too fast for him. Out of the ten first seats, he is probably the only one who doesn't know Shunpo. He is quite fast however he can't perform that technique.

We stood by to wait for Keira to change out of her gigai. After she had taken the soul candy he noticed the personality that her gigai had taken and was rather...scared. He watched it jump by like a hopping death waiting to attack something. "...that....was weird." Mazuki said lowering his eyebrows.

After Keira had proclaimed to leave Mazuki had gotten ready. "No need to slow down if you consider it. I can feel your pressure and even if you lose me, I will catch up." Mazuki raised himself on his tip toes and got ready to leap into a full sprint. "Let's go!" Mazuki took of behind Keira.
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum